Robert "Bob" McMillian
Robert "Bob" McMillian, 86, of Belleville, Illinois, born Tuesday, May 5, 1925, in Murphysboro, IL, died Monday, April 2, 2012 at his residence in Belleville, Illinois.
Robert worked as an Engineer for Belleville Township High School District 201 - on the East Campus. He was a member of Towerview Baptist Church, Belleville, IL and a Deacon since 1961, he was a member of East Lodge #504 AF & AM, American Legion Post #978, Fairview Heights, IL, and a U.S. Navy Air Force veteran.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: Cecil M. and Clara nee Underwood McMillian
- Jack Lintner
- Franklin Higgerson
- Glenn Connor
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Ila N. nee Connor McMillian of Belleville, IL
- Lindall R. (Donna) McMillian of Hoyleton, IL
- Robert L. (Debra) McMillian of Glen Carbon, IL
- Norma J. Lintner of Murphysboro, IL
- Rose R. (Ivan) Richardson of Belleville, IL
- Christopher A. (Shay) McMillian
- Jeffrey S. (Shannon) McMillian
- Justin L. McMillian
- Jarod R. (Krystal) McMillian
- Connor McMillian
- Carter McMillian
- Parker McMillian
- Avery McMillian
- Mackenzie McMillian
- Sister-in-Law: Carole Connor
- Many nieces and nephews,
Memorials: In Lieu of flowers Memorials may be given to Towerview Baptist Church or Hospice of Southern Illinois
Visitation: Friends may call from 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 11:00 am Wednesday, April 4, 2012 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Ron Woods and Rev. Mike Webb officiating. Interment will follow at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery, St. Louis, Missouri.
Condolences left for Robert "Bob" McMillian: