Leonard Max Redwine
Leonard Max Redwine, 65, of St.Charles, Mo, born Friday, February 2, 1945, in Salem, Mo, died Saturday, March 6, 2010 at Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Peters, Mo.
Mr. Redwine worked as a Mechanic. He was a member of the N.S.R.A.
He was preceded in death by:
- Parents: Max L and Dollie nee Leonard Redwine
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Joyce Marie nee Mattison Redwine
- Daughter: Francine (Patrick) Ziegemeier of Winfield, MO
- Brother: William Redwine of GA
- Joyce (Dave) Mertz of Benld, IL
- Brenda Janik of Godfrey, IL
- Todd Smith Jr
- Kyle MacKnight
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 1:00 p.m. Monday, March 8, 2010 at Valhalla Mausoleum. Interment will follow at Valhalla Cemetery.
Condolences left for Leonard Max Redwine: