Jacquelyn C. Brown
Jacquelyn C. Brown, nee Carroll, 81, of Belleville, IL, born Monday, July 1, 1929, in Perry County, IL, died Tuesday, June 21, 2011 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Ms. Brown was a retired sewing machine operator for OshKosh B'Gosh, Inc.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents: Andrew J. and Caroline nee Vollmer Carroll
- First Husband: Wilber Woodside
- Daughter: Juanita K. Little
- Brother: Donald Carroll
- Marian Hutching
- Vera Loth
- Granddaughter: Lisa M. Myers
- Son-in-Law: David N. Myers
Surviving are her:
- Daughter: Carol J. Myers of Belleville, IL
- Brother: Gerald (Iona) Carroll of Pinckneyville, IL
- Sister: JoAnn (Elmer) Decker of Nashville, IL
- Kimberly Shilling
- Jason (Christine) Myers
- Lona K. Bray
- Everett E. Sakosko III
- Justin M. Myers
- Hannah R. Myers
- Alex Myers
- Kelsi N. Bray
- Jeffery Sakosko
- Austin Bray
- Blake Sakosko
- Caitlyn Sakosko
- Evan Sakosko
- Danielle J. Shilling
- Jared A. Shilling
- Great-Great-Grandchild: Ryleigh T. Brown
- Nieces & Nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the American Lung Association.
Visitation: Friends may call from 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm Friday, June 24, 2011 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 1:00 pm Saturday, June 25, 2011 at Kurrus Funeral Home Chapel with Rev. Hal Santos officiating Interment will follow at Walnut Hill Cemetery, Belleville, IL.
Condolences left for Jacquelyn C. Brown:
Kim I am so sorry from your loss. I just wanted you and your family to know I will be praying for you all.
Donna Williams St. Louis MO 3130
My condolences to you and your entire family. Please know that you and your family are in my prayers.
Beth Schnettler Creve Coeur MO 63141