Thomas "Tom" H. Miller
Thomas "Tom" H. Miller, 85, of Belleville, Il, born Wednesday, May 28, 1924, in Wheeler, MS, died Sunday, January 31, 2010 in Four Fountains Convalescent Center, Belleville, IL.
Mr. Miller worked as a electrician for G.M.O. & IL Central Railroad. World War II Army Veteran. He was a member of IBEW Local 1594, and D.A.V.
He is preceded in death by:
He is survived by:
- Parents: Dewey B. and Dora Irene nee Hill Miller
- Daughter: Saundra Canterbury
- Brother: William M. Miller
- Brother: Robert N. Miller
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the American Heart Association, Hospice of Southern Illinois, or American Lung Association .
- Wife: Ethel nee Barrow Miller of Belleville, IL
- Gary T. (Jennifer) Miller of Belleville, IL
- Phillip (Barbara) A. Schack Sr. of Belleville, IL
- Phillip A. Schack Jr. of Smithton, IL
- Amy (Brian) Marchand of Belleville, IL
- Kimberly (Dale) Kammler of Belleville, IL
- Steven (Michele) Touchette of Belleville, IL
- Great Grandchildren
- Phillip A. Schack III
- Mackenzie Marchand
- Brandon Kammler
- Auston Kammler
- Ashlynne Touchette
- Emily Kammler
- Sister: Carolyn E. (Harry) Dietrich of Belleville, IL
- Sister-in-law: Rose Mary Miller of Springfield, IL
- Son-in-law: Ray Canterbury of Mascoutah, IL
- Nieces and Nephews
Visitation: Friends may call from Tues 4 to 8pm at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 11:00am Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Jim Robinson officiating. Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory Cemetery, Belleville, IL.
Condolences left for Thomas "Tom" H. Miller: