Nancy C. Mackin
Nancy C. Mackin, nee Bennett, 75, of O'Fallon, IL, born Thursday, June 13, 1935, in Milwaukee, WI, died Thursday, July 15, 2010 at St. Elizabeth's Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Nancy was a devoted mother and wife who truly nurtured her family making each one feel special and treasured. She lived what she believed - loving well, giving generously, trying new things in life, and faithfully serving the Lord- a legacy that will be cherished forever. Her gift of hospitality, love of family and friends, and her steady faith make having the privilege of sharing life with her unforgettable.
She was preceded in death by her:
Late Husband: Wilbert R. Jeffords
- Parents: Harold and Laura nee Hinze Bennett
- Daughter: Melody Hennigan
- Granddaughter: Kaitlin
Surviving are her:
- Husband: Leo W. "Bill" Mackin Jr. of O'Fallon, IL
- Jeffrey (Penny) Jeffords of Janesville, WI
- Robyn Baerenwald of Sun Prairie, WI
- Patrick Jeffords
- Brother: Robert (Geri) Bennett of Algoma, WI
- Jason, Justin, Christopher, Jennifer
- Rebecca, Preston, Nathen and Lindsey
- 2 Great Grandchildren
- Son-in-Law: Les Hennigan of El Mirage, AZ
- Nieces, Nephews and family friends
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the American Heart Association and American Cancer Society.
Funeral Services: Services will be held at Tuschen-Newcomer Funeral Home in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin at a later date.
Condolences left for Nancy C. Mackin: