Ethel A. Weidemann
Ethel A. Weidemann, nee Barker, 83, of Collinsville, IL, born Saturday, December 4, 1926, in E. St. Louis, IL, died Monday, February 22, 2010 at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Belleville.
Mrs. Weidemann worked as a Nurse's Aide for St. Mary's Hospital in E. St. Louis. She was a member of V.F.W. Ladies Auxillary of New Athens, IL.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Husband: Clement Weidemann
- First Husband: Clarence V. Tourville
- Parents: Jasper and Martha, nee Happel, Barker
- Brother: Jasper Barker
Visitation: Friends may call from 11:00 to 1:00 pm, Thursday, February 25, 2010 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
- Mary (Gerald) Lewis of Collinsville, IL
- Carolyn Henry of Troy, IL
- Edward (Donna) Mead of St. Joseph, MO
- Rose Mancino of Carrollton, TX
- Shane Lewis
- Jeremy (Daniela) Lewis
- Jason Lewis
- Brian Lewis
- Jennifer Parkinen
- Angela Johnson
- Christopher Henry
- Shawn Henry
- Erin (Scott) Simerly
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 1:00 pm Thursday, February 25, 2010 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Charles West officiating. Interment will follow at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Heights, IL.
Condolences left for Ethel A. Weidemann: