Loisgene "Jeannie" Jeffries
Loisgene "Jeannie" Jeffries, nee Eveld, 64, of Lebanon, IL, born Monday, December 24, 1945, in E. St. Louis, IL, died Monday, March 22, 2010 at her residence surrounded by her family and loved ones.
Mrs. Jeffries worked for 33 years as a Computer Programmer for Shaughnessy-Kniep-Howe Paper Co., retiring December 24, 2009.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Michael Jeffries
- Parents: Eugene and Lois Eveld
- Sister: Ellen Gacevich
- Sister and Brother-in-Law: Sheila (Jack) Horner
Surviving are her:
- Son: Jeffery Randle of Lebanon, IL
- Jonathan Dove
- Kara Randle
- Billie Jo Randle
- Kelsey Randle
- Former Husband and Jeff's Father: Ron (Sherry) Randle of O'Fallon, IL
- Brother-in-Law: Don Gacevich
- Former Daughter-in-Law: Bobbie Jo Randle of O'Fallon, IL
- Dear Friends
- Fern Williamson of Belleville, IL
- Virginia Avery of Mascoutah, IL
- Dear Nieces and Nephews
Special thanks to Corine, Patty and Joann for their care and support.
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Unity Hospice.
Visitation: Friends may call from 5-8 P.M., Thursday, March 25, 2010 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL. By her request, cremation will be held after the visitation.
Condolences left for Loisgene "Jeannie" Jeffries: