Doris A. Taylor
Doris A. Taylor, nee Martin, 93, of Fairview Heights, IL, born Wednesday, November 8, 1916, in East St. Louis, IL, died Saturday, August 28, 2010 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville.
Mrs. Taylor was a Volunteer for the American Red Cross.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Gilbert F. Taylor
- Son: Donald Taylor
- Father: Elmer Martin
- Mother: Elsie nee Bryan, Roshel
- Brother: Harold Martin
- Sister: Melba Gillespie
Surviving are her:
- Daughter-in-Law: Sheila Taylor of La Quinta, CA
- Grace (Aaron) Segal of La Quinta, CA
- Mark (Michelle) Taylor of Boca Raton, FL
- Scott (Lynn) Taylor of Aurora, IL
- 11 Great-Grandchildren
- 5 Great-Great Grandchildren
Visitation: Friends may call from 11 to 1 pm Wednesday September 1, 2010 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 1:00 pm Wednesday, September 1, 2010 at Kurrus Funeral Home with Rev. Larrry Paton officiating. Interment will follow at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Heights, IL.
Condolences left for Doris A. Taylor: