Edith M. Hamilton
Edith M. Hamilton, nee Gaines, 85, of Kirkwood, MO, formerly of Caseyville, IL, born Monday, August 25, 1924, in East St Louis, IL, died Monday, January 4, 2010 at Manor Grove Nursing Home in Kirkwood, MO.
Mrs. Hamilton was a retired secretary for Scott Air Force Base for 28 years. She was a member of Christ Episcopal Church in Collinsville, IL and Al Sihah Temple #29 Daughter of the Nile.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Husband: Robert E. Hamilton
- Parents: Clyde and Dora M. nee Piper Gaines
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Shriners Hospital for Children.
- Sharon (Robert) Taylor of Chesterfield, MO
- Cathy (Nick) Fox of Ballwin, MO
- Doris (Charles) Modica of Kenner, LA
- Betty (Leo) Bastian of O'Fallon, IL
- Julie (Paul) Fournier
- Jamie (Marshall Lipps) Taylor
- Todd Fox
- Holly (Shane) Simmons
- Eric Fox
- Great Grandchildren
- Dear Aunt, Sister-in-law and Cousin
Visitation: Friends may call from10 to 12 P.M., Thursday, January 7, 2010 at the Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 12:00 pm Thursday, January 7, 2010 at Kurrus Funeral Home Chapel with Rev. Charles West officiating. Interment will follow at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery, St. Louis, MO.
Condolences left for Edith M. Hamilton: