Evelyn J. Baker
Evelyn J. Baker, nee Smith, 87, of Swansea, Illinois, born Monday, July 14, 1924, in East Saint Louis, IL, died Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, Illinois.
Mrs. Baker was a member of Peace Lutheran Church in Belleville, IL.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Thomas A. Baker Sr.
- Parents: William A. and Flora A. L. Smith
- Harold "Hal" Smith
- Norbert Smith.
Surviving are her:
- Jeneen Baker of Belleville, IL
- Thomas A. (Kathy) Baker Jr. of Millstadt, IL
- Sherly Reeve of Belleville, IL
- Brother: William (Alice) Smith of New Athens, IL
- Erica, Chelsey and Carly Reeve
- Matthew, Jennifer and Alex Baker
- Great-Grandson: Shayne Thomas Reeve
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Peace Lutheran Church or American Heart Association
Visitation: Friends may call from 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm Thursday, October 13, 2011 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois and from 10:30 am - 11:00 am Friday, October 14, 2011 at Peace Lutheran Church in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 11:00 am Friday, October 14, 2011 at Peace Lutheran Church, with Rev. Bill Pierce officiating Interment will follow at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Heights, Illinois.
Condolences left for Evelyn J. Baker: