Thomas L. Fields
Thomas L Fields, 67, of Belleville, Illinois, born Friday, June 16, 1944, in East Prairie, MO, died Friday, March 9, 2012 at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in Saint Louis, Missouri after a courageous 9 year battle with leukemia.
He was a United States Army Vietnam veteran.
He was preceded in death by his:
Surviving are his:
- Loving wife and soul mate: Laurie nee Brown Fields of Belleville, IL
- Father: Andrew Fields of Ste. Genevieve, MO
- Son: Anthony (Melanie) Fields of Garden City, KS
- George (Carolyn) Fields of Cole Camp, MO
- Steve (Sondra) Fields of St Mary, MO
- Sister: Rebecca (Jerry) Hahs of Ste Genevieve, MO
- Grandson: Cole Fields
- Mother-in-law and Father-in-law: Doris and Larry Brown
- Many Nieces and Nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Siteman Cancer Center.
Visitation: Private visitation will be held.
Funeral: Private services will be held on Tuesday with Pastor Jack Kurrelmeyer officiating. Interment will follow at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery, St. Louis, MO.
Condolences left for Thomas L. Fields: