JoAnn Fox, nee Fuhr, 58, of Belleville, Illinois, born Tuesday, February 16, 1954, in Rock Island, IL, died Thursday, August 9, 2012 at her residence. Illinois.
JoAnn was a chemical operator for Afton Chemical in Sauget, IL for 15 years. She retired on November 1, 2011. Before her job at Afton she owned, operated and worked in the restaurant and bar business in Murphysboro, IL for many years.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Earl G. Fox
- Father: Ivan Fuhr
- Twin Brothers
Surviving are her:
- Mother: Darlene nee Elliott Fuhr of Andalusia, IL
- Godmother: Helen Fuhr
- Jasmine Fox of Belleville, IL
- Jennifer Livingston of Belleville, IL
- Kristina (John) Fox-Andreatta of Crestwood, MO
- Son: Johnnie (Andrea) Fox of Collinsville, IL
- Brother: Larry (Karen) Fuhr of Edgington, IL
- Connie (Curt) Krueger of Lincolnshire, IL
- Dixie (Victor) McKenna of Harris, IA
- Jackie Platt of Johnston, CO
- Her beloved Grandchildren
- Allison Fox
- Samuel Andreatta
- Mikailia, Tedneshia, Drew, Stacie, Marc and Nevaeh
- Best friend, lover and companion: Mark Gates
- Brothers-in-Law & Sisters-in-Law, Nieces, Nephews, Aunts, Uncles & Cousins,
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Hospice of Southern Illinois
Visitation: Friends may call from 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm Saturday, August 11, 2012 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Memorial Service will be held at 3:00 pm Saturday, August 11, 2012 at Kurrus Funeral Home with Rev. Dr. Doug Cripe officating.
JoAnn's wishes were to donate her body to the Biological Resources in hopes of helping other people.
Condolences left for JoAnn Fox:
With our deepest sympathy to the family.
She will be missed when we are at Sharp Rock Campground.
Rod & Lisa Kilhafner Waterloo IL 62298