Helen Agnes Karasek
Helen Agnes Karasek, nee Wolters, 85, of Belleville, Illinois, born Friday, December 16, 1927, in Belleville, IL, died Monday, December 24, 2012 at her residence.
Helen was a retired Co-Owner for Karasek Ceramics. She was a member of Signal Hill Lutheran Church, Belleville Illinois.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Lloyd E. Karasek
- Parents William J. and Agnes nee Fischer Wolters
- Roy E. Wolters
- Bill Wolters
Surviving are her:
- Son: Kevin L. (Jeanne) Karasek of St. Peters, MO
- Daughter: Suzanne H. (William) Nottmeier of Belleville, IL
- Son: Tom Ball of Belleville, IL
- Brother: Lee G. (Blanche) Wolters of South Pasadena, FL
- Sister: Wilma J. (Ralph) Deems of Lake Ozark, MO
- Michael (Dawn) Karasek
- Brian Karasek
- Christopher (Christina) Nottmeier
- Heather (Dan) Brueggeman
- Gage Nottmeier
- Emma Fudge
- Larkin Nottmeier
- Brennan Haefner
- Peyton Rose Karasek
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Signal Hill Luthern Church
Visitation: Friends may call from 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm Friday, December 28, 2012 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 6:00 pm Friday, December 28, 2012 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Pastor Elmer Simpson officiating. Private Interment at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery.
Condolences left for Helen Agnes Karasek: