Karine "Annette" Mizerany
Karine "Annette" Mizerany, nee Stamper, 66, of Belleville, Illinois, born Friday, September 21, 1945, in Pensacola, FL, died Thursday, December 15, 2011 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, Illinois.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Alexander Mizerany
- Parents: Douglas and Mary nee Crewey Stamper
Surviving are her:
- Karen (Danny) Tapper of Jacksonville, FL
- Mary (Zackary) Harron-Sounny of Miami Beach, FL
- Brother: Douglas Stamper of MA
- Half Brother: Leslie Snyder of MA
- Eaden Harron-Sounny
- Elias Harron-Sounny
- Longtime Dear Friend: Bill Hunter
Visitation: Friends may call from 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm Sunday, December 18, 2011 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 4:30 pm Sunday, December 18, 2011 at Kurrus Funeral Home Chapel with Rev Kenneth York officiating.
Condolences left for Karine "Annette" Mizerany: