Mary Elizabeth Coughlin
Mary Elizabeth Coughlin, nee Taylor, 84, of Belleville, IL, born Tuesday, September 22, 1925, in Ava, IL, died Monday, September 6, 2010 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville.
Mrs. Coughlin worked as a CNA for Christian Welfare Hospital. She also worked for St. Henry's Seminary. She was a member of St. Henry's Catholic Church.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Jack G. Coughlin
- Parents: William J. and Martha Ann, nee Dailey, Taylor
- Numerous Brothers and Sisters
Surviving are her:
- Patricia Ann King of Swansea, IL
- Catherine Pauline (Thomas) Keck of Collinsville, IL
- Joyce Elaine (Dan) Yearian of Lenzburg, IL
- Jacqueline Marie Adkins of St. Peters, MO
- Brother: Arvil Taylor of Grand Tower, IL
- Billy, Dale, Fred, Kim, Michael,
- Tina, Buddy, Gina, Nichole, Brianna,
- Chelsey and Nicholas John
- 15 Great Grandchildren
- George Coughlin of Belleville, IL
- Gene (Joan) Coughlin
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the American Cancer Society.
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-8 P.M., Wednesday, September 8, 2010 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 1:00 pm Thursday, September 9, 2010 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Father Kenneth York officiating. Interment will follow at Mount Carmel Cemetery, Belleville, IL.
Condolences left for Mary Elizabeth Coughlin: