Charles R. Wilson
Charles R Wilson, 83, of Osage Beach, MO, formerly of Belleville, IL, born Wednesday, February 22, 1928, in Bardwell, KY, died Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at in Osage Beach, MO.
Charles was the owner of Charlies Restaurant and Lounge in Belleville. He was a life member of East Lodge #504 AF & AM, Scottish Rite Bodies, Ainad Shrine, Past President of the Drum and Bugle Corps. for 5 years, Shrine Club of Lake of the Ozarks, Forty-nine year member of the Fairview Heights Elks Lodge No. 664 and Lake of the Ozarks Elks Lodge No. 2517. He served as a paratrooper in the U.S. Army during World War II receiving the Victory Medal and Army of Occupation Medal - Japan.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: Arlie and Lela nee Marshall,Wilson
- Son: Charles R. Wilson Jr
- Brother: Joseph Leon Wilson
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Helen Laws Wilson
- Gerald (Betty) Wilson of Highland, IL
- Larry (Jeanette) Wilson of Granbury, TX
- Patti (Richard) Allen of Valley View, TX
- Pamela (John) Conner of Waterloo, IL
- Debbie (Joe) Moore of Lott, TX
- Wendy (John) Schoenfeldts of Wildwood, MO
- Sister: Mary Losser of Collinsville, IL
- Lonnie Wilson of Belleville, IL
- John Wilson of Belleville, IL
- Great Grandchildren
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-8 P.M., Thursday, April 14 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, Illinois. Masonic service will be held at 7:00pm Thursday.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 1:00pm Friday, April 15, 2011 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Fr. Jack McEvilly officiating. Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, Belleville, IL.
Condolences left for Charles R. Wilson:
Debbie and Joe,
So sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Dori, Pam and Brenda Gatesville TX 76528
Patti, our thoughts, love and prayers are with you, Richard and your family from your ABBA Women's Center (All Babies Born Alive) family.
Sandee Feyereisen Gainesville Texas 76240
Blessings to all...may the peace of God be with each of you.
Daddy is in heaven with my Mother Joyce J. Wilson....I miss them both very much!
Debbie Moore Lott Texas 76656