Faye Wilson, nee Ervin, 55, of Freeburg, IL, born Sunday, May 30, 1954, in San Antonio, Tx, died Friday, February 5, 2010 in St. Elizabeth Hospital in Belleville.
Mrs. Wilson retired as a Bartender for Burgards Tavern, Freeburg, IL. and a member of New Destiny Church
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Parents: Wil and Ethel nee Payton, Ervin
- W.K. Ervin
- Emmitt Ervin
- Lonnie Ervin
- Johnny Ervin
- Sister: Margaret Kiolbassa
Memorials: Memorials may be made the Wilson Family.
- Husband: Kenneth Wilson of Freeburg, IL
- Son: Lewis Collins of Freeburg, IL
- Daughter: Darla Collins of Freeburg, IL
- Martha Hutcheson of Waco, Tx
- Ethel McMillan of San Antonio, Tx
- Mary Spaeth of New Braunfels, Tx
- Austin Collins
- Lukas James Collins
- Sister-in-law: Melinda Ervin, New Braunfels, Tx
- Numerous Nieces and Nephews
Visitation: Friends may call from 11 to 1:00pm., Tuesday, February 9 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 1:00 p.m., Tuesday, February 9, 2010 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Pastor Tim Rankins officiating. Interment will follow at St. Paul's Cemetery, Freeburg, IL.
Condolences left for Faye Wilson:
aunt Faye i know we werent close but in my heart that day i cried and i missed you in my own way i love you and i wished u where here but he has u in his hands and u suffer no more love ur niece margo collins rodrigues marthas daughter.
margo rodrigues collins san antonio tx 78214