Daniel R. Brown
Daniel R. "Danny" Brown, 66, of Belleville, IL, born Saturday, July 22, 1944, in St. Louis, MO, died Friday, April 8, 2011 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Mr. Brown worked as a driver for Middlewest Freightway. He was a member of Belleville Anglers Club and Teamster Union Local #600
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: James C. and Ruth Marie nee Fischer Brown
- Sister: Margaret Caldwell
- Father-in-Law: Arthur B. Curle
Surviving are his:
- Wife of 38 years: Mary Beth nee Curle Brown
- Cathy Lynn Brown of Alvin, TX
- Daniel W. Brown (Lisa Dye) of Swansea, IL
- Debra (Bryan) Knickerbocker of Columbia, IL
- Sandra Ditzler of Collinsville, IL
- Jackie (Tom) Dutchik of Bethalto, IL
- 2 Grandsons: Bradley & Ian
- 2 Great Granddaughters: Lanie & Tenlie
- Special Friends: Don (Mary) Schneider of Belleville, IL
- Mother-in-Law: Beatrice Curle
- Donna (Larry) Stepp of Belleville, IL
- Ann Brown of St. Louis, MO
- Brother-in-law: Art E. (Linda) Curle of Belleville, IL
- Dear Nieces, Nephews & Special Friends
Special thanks to the ICU Department at Memorial Hospital for the wonderful care and support to Danny and the entire family.
Visitation: Friends may call from 5-7 P.M., Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at the Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Memorial services will be held at 7:00 pm Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at Kurrus Funeral Home Chapel. By his request cremation was held.
Condolences left for Daniel R. Brown:
Mary Beth, Peachie will be missed dearly! Nick will misses his long calls, Derby picks, picking up cold Dogs, LOL Sorry we couldn't make it. We love you and know your in our prayers and their will never be another (PEACHIE)!!!!!!!
Nick & Alicia Ditzler Caseyville United States 62232-2091