William E. Logston
William E. Logston, 60, of O'Fallon, IL, born Friday, December 30, 1949, in Linton, IN, died Wednesday, February 3, 2010 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville.
Mr. Logston worked as an assembler for General Motors. He was a member of St. Peter's Cathedral and served in the U.S. Army during the Vietnam War.
He is preceded in death by:
He is survived by:
Visitation: Friends may call from noon-1pm, Saturday, February 6, 2009 at St. Peter's Cathedral, Belleville, IL.
- Wife: Mary K., nee Schenkel, Logston
- Son: James Smart of O'Fallon, IL
- Mother: Phoebe Daves of Sebring, FL
- James (Cheryl) Logston of Swansea, IL
- Rocky (Elizabeth) Logston of Red Bud, IL
- Donna (Clifford) Zimmerman of Sebring, FL
- Rita (Ronald) Albrecht of Sebring, FL
- Dear Nieces and Nephews
Funeral: Memorial Mass will be held at 1:00 pm Saturday, February 6, 2010 at St. Peter's Cathedral, with Father Stephen Beatty officiating. Private interment will be at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery, St. Louis, MO.
Condolences left for William E. Logston: