Ethel M. Miller
Ethel M. Miller, nee Barrow, 86, of Belleville, IL, born Monday, June 30, 1924, in Golden Pond, KY, died Monday, November 22, 2010 at Four Fountains Convalescent Center in Belleville, IL.
Mrs. Miller was one of the founding charter members of St. Matthew United Methodist Church.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Thomas Miller
- Parents: Barney C. and Minnie Owen nee May Barrow
- First Husband: August A. Schack
- Daughter: Saundra Canterbury
- Brother: C. Gordan Barrow
Surviving are her:
- Phillip A. (Barbara) Schack Sr. of Belleville, IL
- Gary Thomas (Jennifer) Miller of Belleville, IL
- Son-in-Law: Ray Canterbury of Mascoutah, IL
- Phillip A. Schack Jr of Smithon, IL
- Amy Lynn (Brian) Marchand of Belleville, IL
- Kimberly Ann (Dale) Kammler of Belleville, IL
- Steven (Michele) Touchette of Belleville, IL
- Phillip A. Schack III
- Auston Tyler Kammler
- Mackenzie Lane Marchand
- Brandon Thomas Kammler
- Ashlynne Paige Touchette
- Emily Kammler
- Nieces and Nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the American Cancer Society.
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-8 P.M., Tuesday, November 23, 2010 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 1:00 pm Wednesday, November 24, 2010 at Kurrus Funeral Home Chapel with Rev. Jim Robinson officiating. Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, Belleville, IL.
Condolences left for Ethel M. Miller: