Barbara E. Stephens
Barbara E. Stephens, nee Blevins, 72, of Belleville, Illinois, born Friday, May 19, 1939, in Granite City, IL, died Monday, February 6, 2012 at St. John's Mercy Medical Center in Saint Louis, Mo.
Barbara with her husband were owners of the Fairview Heights Hardware Store. She was a member of Trinity United Methodist Church in Granite City Illinois.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Larry P Stephens
- Parents: Curtis and Juanita nee Elmore, Blevins
- Sister: Jackie Dillard
Surviving are her:
- Kris (John) Langdon of Troy, IL
- Cindy Stephens of O Fallon, IL
- Jenny (Steven) Kaspar of Windham, NH
- Jo Ellen (Mark) Hackmann of O Fallon, IL
- Lee Ann (Tom) Elliff of Belleville, IL
- Lindsey (Larry) Scheller
- Jeffry Davlan
- Greg Stephens
- Libby Stephens
- Kendall Kaspar
- Katie Kaspar
- Matthew Hackmann
- Jonathan Hackmann
- Lucas Hackmann
- Morgan Elliff
- Mitchell Elliff
- Benjamin Scheller
- Oliver Scheller
- Kent Stephens of Collinsville, IL
- Ronald Dillard of Granite City, IL
- Sister: Judith (Max) Mills of AZ
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Trinity United Methodist Church, 2542 E. 25th Street, Granite City, IL 62040.
Private Services: By her request cremation with a private ceremony was held Friday, February 10, 2012. Interment followed at Valhalla Gardens of Memory in Belleville, IL.
Condolences left for Barbara E. Stephens:
Barb, you will be missed by so many, whose lives you have touched over the past years.
I sure will miss our weekly dates at the Cracker Barrel.
My deepest sympathies to all the family...
W. Kent Stephens.
W. Kent Stephens Collinsville Illinois 62234