Peter R. Jacobs
Peter R. Jacobs, 62, of Edwardsville, IL, formerly of Washington Park, IL, born Tuesday, August 17, 1948, in East St. Louis, IL, went to be with the Lord on Thursday, October 21, 2010 at Anderson Hospital in Maryville, IL.
Mr. Jacobs worked as a Metal Door Fabricator for Negwer Material Inc, in St. Louis, MO. He was a member of Member of Our Lady of the Snows, in Bellleville, IL and he was a U.S. Vietnam Army Veteran.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Father: Peter Jacobs
- Stepfather: William "Bill" Hauser
- Son: Peter R. Jacobs Jr.
- Stepsister: Patricia Pino
- Stepbrother: Billy Hauser
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Judith L. nee Manring Jacobs
- Cinnamon Crain of Edwardsville, IL
- Cherry (Joshua) Caid of Colorado Springs, CO
- Mother: Dorothy nee Youngman, Hauser of Goreville, IL
- Steve (Leslie) Jacobs of Dana Point, CA
- Joey Jacobs of Goreville, IL
- Stepbrother: Jerry Hauser
- Jacob A. Crain
- Noah P. Caid
Memorials: In lieu of flowers memorials may be made to The Jacobs Family c/o Judy Jacobs.
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-8 P.M., Monday, October 25 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 12:30 p.m. Tuesday, October 26, 2010 at Kurrus Funeral Home. Interment will follow at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery, St. Louis, MO.
Condolences left for Peter R. Jacobs: