Ronald D. Davis
Ronald D. Davis, 60, of Granite City, IL, born Wednesday, July 13, 1949, in St. Louis, MO, died Friday, March 5, 2010 in Gateway Regional Medical Center in Granite City, IL.
Mr. Davis worked as a Custodian for Jani King Custodial CO. He also served in the Army for 17 years as a cook and was a member of the NRA.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: Otis L. Sr. and Pearl E. nee Craft, Davis
- Brother: Otis Davis, Jr
- Sister: Nora Van Brocklin
- Uncle: Hershel Davis
Surviving are his:
- Katrina (Brian) Vaughan of Roosevelt, OK
- Carol Jean Wagoner of Lawton, OK
- James C. Davis of Alhambra, IL
- Lennie (Trudi) Davis of Highland, IL
- Thelma (Aubrey) Duncan of Belleville, IL
- Margaret (Richard) Hampson of Wordon, IL
- Patricia (Bill) Meredith of Rector, AR
- Ellysa Vaughan
- Stephen Vaughan
- Amber Wagoner
- Thomas Wagoner
- Aleya Johnson
- Great-Grandchild: Jase Roberts
Visitation: Friends may call Tuesday 4-8 p.m., March 2, 2010 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 1:00 p.m. Wednesday, March 10, 2010 at Kurrus Funeral Home Chapel. Interment will follow at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery.
Condolences left for Ronald D. Davis: