Jeanne L. Dillier
Jeanne L. Dillier, nee Bennett, 86, of Collinsville, IL, born Thursday, January 29, 1925, in East Saint Louis, IL, died Thursday, June 23, 2011 at University Health & Rehabilitation Center in Edwardsville, IL.
Mrs. Dillier was a member of Prospect Park United Methodist Church in Fairview Heights, IL and was a seamstress.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Charles Ray Dillier
- Parents: Edgar and Ethel nee Oliver Bennett
- Sister: Beverly Bennett
Surviving are her:
- Michael Ray (Diane) Dillier of Collinsville, IL
- Brian (Beverly) Dillier of Creal Springs, IL
- Vicky (Tony) Kunderer of St. Peters, MO
- Michael Charles Dillier
- Lori Jeanne (Josh) Neidhardt
- Brendan Keith (Holly) Dillier
- Brooke Lyn (Jason) Zilvett
- Britny Dawn (Kyle) Ribbing
- Stacey Lynn Hertz
- Jennifer Lee Holt
- Todd Andrew Parker
- Wendy Jones,
- Nicole (Bobby) Kelly
- 15 Great-Grandchildren
- Carol (Jeff) Stratton
- Lorraine Dillier
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Prospect Park United Methodist Church in Fairview Heights, IL.
Visitation: Friends may call from 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm Sunday, June 26, 2011 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 10:30 am Monday, June 27, 2011 at Kurrus Funeral Home Chapel, with Rev. Karen Oplt officiating. Interment will follow at St. Clair Memorial Cemetery in Fairview Hgts., IL.
Condolences left for Jeanne L. Dillier:
prayers for your loss of a very special woman, who lived her faith.
Jeanne will be missed by all who knew her
Paastor Karen Fairview Heights IL 62208