Clarence H. Mengersen
Clarence H. Mengersen, 88, of Belleville, IL, born Friday, May 12, 1922, in St. Louis, MO, died Wednesday, June 9, 2010 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville.
Mr. Mengersen worked as a Pipe Fitter and Supervisor for Illinois Power Company. He was a member of Immanuel United Church of Christ and Pipe Fitters Local #360.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Father: Harry Mengersen
- Parents: Harold and Violet E., nee Huster, Stoker
- Brother: Harold Mengersen, Sr.
- Son: Roger Mengersen
- Nephew: Harold Mengersen, Jr.
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Vivian I., nee Monaghan, Mengersen
- Daughter: Karen (William) Herrington of Canton, OH
- Douglas (Stephanie) Herrington
- Elizabeth (Van) Stamos
- William C. Herrington
- Jonathon Herrington
- Andrew Herrington
- Alexander Stamos
- Niece: Patricia (Steve) Wieland of Springfield, IL.
Visitation: Friends may call from 4 to 6 pm, Sunday, June 13, 2010 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 11:00 am Monday, June 14, 2010 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Jim Slone officiating. Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, Belleville, IL.
Condolences left for Clarence H. Mengersen: