Doris L. Feazel
Doris L. Feazel, nee Schwoebel, 76, of Freeburg, Illinois, born Monday, April 29, 1935, in East St. Louis, IL, died Sunday, April 1, 2012 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Doris worked as a packer for Edison Brothers. She was a member of the American Legion Auxiliary Post 58, and Chapter #750 O.E.S.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Kenneth L. Feazel
- Parents: Pete and Alice nee Howard Schwoebel
- Son: Kenneth R. (Poncho) Feazel
- Daughter: Diane L. Havel
Surviving are her:
- Son: Terry L. (Tracy) Feazel of Freeburg, IL
- Brother: Glenn Vaughn of Bee Bee, AR
- Lora Lou Mengersen of Carlyle, IL
- Lana (Jake) Feazel of Freeburg, IL
- Kay (Sigmund "Cotton") Zakszewski of Alhambra, IL
- Donna (Shot) Acree of Farmersville, LA
- Sandy (Joe) Brown of Duback, LA
- 10 Grandchildren
- 17 Great Grandchildren
- Nieces, Nephews and Special Friends
Memorials: Memorials may be made to Hospice of Southern Illinois, or Shriners Hospital for Children.
Visitation: Friends may call from 11:00 am - 1:30 pm Wednesday, April 4, 2012 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 1:30 pm Wednesday, April 4, 2012 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Terry Feazel officiating. Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory Mausoleum, Belleville, Illinois.
Condolences left for Doris L. Feazel:
so sorry to hear about your sister, you have our condolences
shirley mccarty and tom hubbard swansea il 62226
Terry & Family,
May God give you strength, peace and wrap His comforting arms around you.As you are grieving the lost of your mother....also rejoicing .....knowing she is now in Heaven with Jesus and in all it's beautiful splendors.
God's Love & Blessings,
Shirley & Bryan Mohr
Shirley & Bryan Mohr Smithton IL 62285
Terry and Family,
We are so sorry for the loss of your mother. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family. May God bless you, and help you through this ordeal.
Ken and Deloris Cox
Kenneth and Deloris Cox Belleville Il 62223