Audre A Henzell
Audre A Henzell, nee Nash , 80, of Belleville, Illinois, born Sunday, December 7, 1930, in East St. Louis, IL, died Saturday, July 16, 2011 at Memorial Hospital.
Mrs. Henzell worked as a Bookkeeper for Obernester Glass Company, East St. Louis, IL. She attended 1st Presbyterian Church. She was a member of Jobs Daughters, Rainbow Girls, Juniorettes, Jr. Wednesday Club, Ainad Belles, and Chairman of High School Reunion Group.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Ray Henzell
- Parents: Ray and Adele nee Hale Nash.
Surviving are her:
- Elaine (Jack) Dinges of Smithton, IL
- Cynthia (Terry) Thomas of Shiloh, IL
- Son: Kurt Henzell of Belleville, IL
- Brother: Charles Nash (Fiance Annetta Rennels) of Bloomington, IL
- Michelle McIntyre of Belleville, IL
- Melissa (J.R.) Wilson of Smithton, IL
- Derek McIntyre of Belleville, IL
- Louis Wilson, III of Smithton, IL
- Sister-in-Law: Judy McCormick
- Niece: Laura Berry
- Nephew: Brian Nash
- Great-Nephew: Ben Nash
Special thank you to Heartland Hospice, and Drs. Yuganti, Martinez, and Pathan
Memorials: Memorials may be made to Heartland Hospice
Visitation: Friends may call from 4 - 8pm Tuesday July 19, 2011, at Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 1 pm Wednesday July 20, 2011, at Kurrus Funeral Home. Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, Belleville, IL
Condolences left for Audre A Henzell:
Grandma I love you and I will miss you. You will always be in my heart.
Derek McIntyre Belleville IL 62221
Dear Elaine (Jack), Kurt & Family,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. Sometimes when it rains, it pours, but when it's all said and done we can only try to look for the rainbow that lies ahead. May God give you peace and comfort at this time.
Steve and Connie
Steve Fischer & Connie Gillespie Swansea IL 62226