Clarice Heitman, nee Villiger, 90, of Belleville, IL, born Tuesday, May 27, 1919, in E. St. Louis, IL , died Wednesday, March 17, 2010.
Mrs. Heitman was the owner of Heitman Poultry Co. She graduated from Lafayette School in E. St. Louis and from SIU Carbondale. She also taught at Lafayette School. She played violin in high school and college and for the E. St. Louis Symphony. She was a member of Delta Alpha Nu Sorority, St. Clair Women's Club, St. Clair Country Club and Missouri Botanical Gardens
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Milton L. Heitman, who died May 24, 2004
- Parents: Adolph and Fhilisity Mary nee Nurdin, Villiger
- Brother: Clair Villiger
Surviving are her:
- Brother-in-Law: Forrest (Mildred) Heitman
- Sister-in-Law: Marion Villiger
- Jessica Zack
- Mary (Billy) Laba
- Nephew: Bud (Peggy) Villiger
- Special Great Nephew: Tim (Clara) Zack
- and their children: Haleigh, Emily and Tyler
- Many other Nieces, Nephews, Great Nieces and Nephews
- Special Employee: Kent (Lisa) Riebeling
- Dog: Nina
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Catholic Urban Program or Missouri Botanical Gardens.
Visitation: Friends may call from 5-8 pm, Friday, March 19, 2010 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral procession will leave at 9:30 am on Saturday, March 20, 2010 from Kurrus Funeral Home for a Mass of Christian Burial at St. Henry Catholic Church, Belleville, with Father Kenneth York officiating. Interment will follow at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Heights, IL.
Condolences left for Clarice Heitman: