Marianna J. Radden
Marianna J. Radden, nee Graner, 91, of Belleville, Illinois, born Saturday, August 6, 1921, in Burlington, IA, died Friday, September 21, 2012 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Marianna was the Owner & Funeral Director for Baldus-Radden Funeral Home. She was a member of Hope Church Belleville Illinois, Rob Morris Chapter #98 O.E.S., White Shrine, Memorial Hospital Ladies Auxiliary, Ladies Quilters of the Church, Bellcomers Card Club, 1st Monday and 1st Thursday Card Club, Illinois Funeral Directors Association, St. Clair County Funeral Directors Association and the charter member of Metro-East Family Owned and operated Funeral Homes .
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Maurice F Radden
- Son: James Radden
- Parents: Harry G.and Mabel Agnes nee Coslett, Graner
- Step Mother: Irene Whitmarsh Graner
- Sister: Gladys Pence
- Brother-in-law: Bill Pence
Surviving are her:
- Son: David (Sandra) Radden of O'Fallon, Illinois
- Daughter-in-Law: Barbara Radden of Belleville, IL
- Cynthia (Bob) Bingham of Belleville, IL
- David Paul (Susan) Radden of O'Fallon, IL
- Scott (Ann) Radden of Swansea, IL
- James "Chip" (Marsha) Radden of Swansea, IL
- Christine (Rocky) Presson of Belleville, IL
- Great-Grandchildren: Matthew, Allison, Amanda, Timothy,Madelyn, Alexis, Jacob, Hannah, Austin, and Robert
- Great Great Grandson: Parker
- Dear Niece & Nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to American Cancer Society, or National Diabetis Assoc.
Visitation: Friends may call from 4 to 7pm on Sunday September 23, 2012 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 1:30pm on Monday September 24, 2012 at the Kurrus Funeral Home with Pastor Jay Krumeich officiating. Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory.
Condolences left for Marianna J. Radden: