Braydon Zion Evans
Brayden Zion Evans, infant son of Seneca Evans and Jessica Hegger, born Sunday, September 25, 2011, passed away Sunday, September 25, 2011 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, Illinois.
Surviving are his:
- Parents: Jessica Hegger and Seneca Evans, both of O Fallon, IL
- Maternal Grandparents: Wade & Kimberly Hegger of O'Fallon, IL
- Paternal Grandparents: Carvin & Dorothy Evans of O Fallon, IL
- Maternal Great Grandparents
- Caroll & Sherry Harrawood of Belleville, IL
- Ernest & Della Gilbert of Clarksville, TN
- Paternal Great Grandparents: Curtiss J. Ross and Willie Triplett
- Maternal Great Great Grandmother: Norma Zachman of Belleville, IL
- Aunt: Johni Hegger of O'Fallon, IL
Memorial Service: Memorial service will be held at 2:00 pm on Sunday, October 2, 2011 at Cornerstone Christian Church in Shiloh, IL with Rick Hodshire officiating.
Condolences left for Braydon Zion Evans:
Mzy God bless you all with His comfort and presence during this time.Rememver that He is in control and we do not always understand His ways but the things that happen in this life are opportunities to draw nesrer to Him and His everlasting love and compassion for us.
Regina Hamilton Fiarview Heights Il 62208
We are so sorry to hear of your loss. He is in God's hands now so you know he is well. Place your hearts there also and find the comfort only God can bring. Ron and Shirley Barthelme
Ron/Shirley Barthelme O'fallon Illinois 62269
Words can not express the sorrow and pain we feel for the loss of your son Brayden.
We pray God will keep you close to him during this painful time.
With deepest sympathy,
Russ & Jody Motes
Russ and Jody Motes Belleville IL 62223
We're praying for you in this difficult time.
Rob & Jama Burch Belleville IL 62220
We are sorry for your loss. Keeping you and all the family in our thoughts and prayers.
Jeanette and Karen Bye O'Fallon Il 62269