Todd Bernard Kern
Todd Bernard Kern, 43, of Rochester, MN, born Wednesday, November 8, 1967, in St. Louis, MO, died Sunday, March 20, 2011 Rochester Medical Center following a lengthy illness.
Todd was a carpenter and a member of St. Henry Catholic Church in Belleville, IL.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Twin Sister: Teresa Rose Kern
- Step-Mother: Dian C. nee Morelli Kern
- Paternal Grandfather: Arthur E. Kern Jr.
- Maternal Grandparents: Bernard E. and Margaret H. nee Crehan Pape
- Uncle: Ronald P. Kern.
Surviving are his:
- Children: Lora M. and Taylor R. Kern of Millstadt, IL
- Father: Richard A. Kern of O'Fallon, IL
- Mother: Mary F. nee Pape Kern of Belleville, IL
- Sister: Mary M. Kern of Shiloh, IL
- Step-Brother: Kelton J.V.(Lyndi) Davis of Waterloo, IL
- Step-Sister: Julia C. Davis of LaPush, WA
- Nephew: Quincy M. Davis of Waterloo, IL
- Niece: Elizabeth D. Davis both of Waterloo, IL
- Paternal Grandmother: Rose J. nee Cerneka Kern of Belleville, IL
- Numerous Uncles, Aunts and Cousins
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the American Liver Foundation-Mid America Division, 16 Hampton Village Plaza, Suite 215, St. Louis, MO 63109.
Funeral: Private service was held on Sunday, March 27, 2011 at Kurrus Funeral Home with Father Kenneth York officiating. At his request he was cremated.
Condolences left for Todd Bernard Kern:
Mary Fran,I'm very sorry to read about your son's death. I've thought of you and Margy many times over the years..I'm so sorry for your loss ..prayers to you and your family Barb
Barb Zollner Millstadt
Brig, Muffy, & Dick
It is so hard to lose our young ones once, but twice is unbearable. You have my deepest sympathy and love. Jackie
Jackie Kopp Swansea IL 62226
Dick, Mary Fran, Muffy & family,
We are so sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. Love, Mike & Marla
Mike & Marla Price Smithton IL 62285