Dale Joan Dobbs
Dale Joan Dobbs, nee Bronsman, 75, of Belleville, IL, born Sunday, December 23, 1934, in East St. Louis, IL, died Thursday, June 3, 2010 at Four Fountains Convalescent Center in Belleville, IL.
Mrs. Dobbs was a retired court transcriptionist.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Darrell A. Dobbs
- Parents: Arthur and Helen nee Dale Bronsman
- Arthur Bronsman
- Brian Bronsman
- Daniel Bronsman
- Bruce Bronsman
- Sister: Judith Sandman
Surviving are her:
- Daniel S. Dobbs of Costa Mesa, CA
- Judith (Thomas) Listello of New Boston, MI
- James J. Dobbs of Belleville, IL
- Sister: Jean (Donald) Moore of Greensboro, NC,
- Jason Bajoras of Granite City, IL
- Christopher Dobbs of Belleville, IL
- George Bajoras of Belleville, IL
- Gina Listello of New Boston, MI
- Great Grandchildren: Seth and Makayla
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the American Cancer Society.
By her request cremation was held.
Condolences left for Dale Joan Dobbs:
Our most sincere condolences to all of Dale's family. She always made me feel like part of the family. May she rest in peace. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you.
Steve & Laurie Stefanowycz
Steve Stefanowycz Belleville IL 62220