Jacqueline M. Adkins
Jacqueline M. Adkins, nee Coughlin, 45, of Belleville, Illinois, born Friday, September 16, 1966, in East St. Louis, IL, died Sunday, May 6, 2012 at her residence in Belleville, Illinois.
Jacqueline was a member of Saint Augustine of Canterbury, Belleville Illinois. She was a loving mother, grandmother, sister and friend who lived her life for others. She will be greatly missed.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents: Jack G. and Mary Elizabeth nee Taylor Coughlin
Surviving are her:
- Nichole Brooks of O'Fallon, MO
- Brianna Adkins of St. Peters, MO
- Chelsey Adkins of St. Peters, MO
- Son: Nicholas John Brooks Adkins of Belleville, IL
- Granddaughter: Adalynn Elizabeth Adkins
- Father of her children: Bert Adkins of St. Louis, MO
- Patricia Ann King of Swansea, IL
- Catherine "Kay" Pauline (Thomas) Keck of Collinsville, IL
- Joyce Elaine (Dan) Yearian of Lenzburg, IL
- George Coughlin of Belleville, IL
- Gene (Joan) Coughlin of Belleville, IL
- Arvil Taylor of Grand Tower, IL
Memorials: In lieu of flowers memorials may be made to the Nicholas Education Fund c/o Brianna Adkins.
Visitation: Friends may call from 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm Friday, May 11, 2012 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 10:30 am Saturday, May 12, 2012 at Kurrus Funeral Home Chapel, with Danny Foster officiating. Interment will follow at Mount Carmel Cemetery, Belleville, Illinois.
Condolences left for Jacqueline M. Adkins:
Nick, you are in my prayers and my families prayers. I am so sorry to hear about your mother. I am here for you if you need anything. Savannah, grade 4 SMSA
Savannah Sonnenfeld Belleville Illinois 62220
My Condolences are with you all she will be missed. (NECAC)
Jody Romkey St. Peters Misssouri 63376
I am so sorry that you are gone. You were way too young to go. You always thought about others, putting them first. I will remember laughing with you while you tried to get through Nick's homework ~ neither of us could figure it out. Or the way you loved your girls and grand baby. I can't believe you are gone and I will keep all of your children in my prayers. I will miss you so much!
Teri Hubbard St. Peters MO 63376