Eulis E. Greathouse
Eulis E. Greathouse, 84, of Belleville, Illinois, born Thursday, May 17, 1928, in Monett, AR, died Saturday, May 19, 2012 at Caseyville Nursing & Rehabilitation Center in Caseyville, Illinois.
Eulis was a Retired Factory Worker for Cerro Copper for 37years. He was a member of Christ the King Apostolic Church O'Fallon Illinois and United Steel Workers Local 4294.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: Joe Allen and Annie nee Renfrow Greathouse
- 3 Brothers
- 1 Sister
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Geraldine R. Greathouse of Belleville, IL
- Kenneth (Peggy) Greathouse of Homestead, FL
- Danny (Dawn) Greathouse of Fairview Heights, IL
- Donnie Greathouse of Elkhart, IN
- Keith Greathouse of Goshen, IN
- Charles (Becky) Greathouse of Charlestown, IN
- Elvis Greathouse of Homestead, FL
- Sister: Lorane Martin of Millington, TN
- 8 Grandchildren
- 11 Great-Grandchildren
Memorial: Memorials may be made to the Christ the King Apostolic Church 6920 Old Collinsville Road O'Fallon, IL 62269
Visitation: Friends may call from 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 11:00 am Wednesday May 23, 2012, at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Larry Blake officiating. Interment will follow at Valhalla Gardens of Memory, Belleville, Illinois.
Condolences left for Eulis E. Greathouse:
Our prayers are with the Greathouse family. Bro Greathouse will be greatly missed, but his love, kindness, devotion and sense of humor still lives on through his boys.
Bob Yuengel Willis Texas 77378
Bro Greathouse will always be in our hearts! His sense of humor always kept us laughing and strength of faith held us strong. He was a great witness every day. May God be with the family.
Rose and Danny Nugteren O Fallon IL 62269