Adrain R. "Rudy" Iler
Adrian R."Rudy" Iler, 71, of Belleville, IL, born Saturday, May 27, 1939, in East Saint Louis, IL, died Monday, September 13, 2010 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Mr. Iler worked as a plumber for National Stockyard and building maintanence at Ramada Inn.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Father: Adrian R. Iler Sr.
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Evelyn Carole nee Vandeveer, Iler
- Karen (Frederick) Poole of Belleville, IL
- Denise (James) Pierce of Belleville, IL
- Connie Iler of Belleville, IL
- Mother: Bonnie nee Gillson, Penrod of St. Charles, MO
- Nancy Runyon of St. Charles, MO
- Kim (Rick) Frantz of Swansea, IL
- Kristy (Robert) Watson
- Carole Alexander
- Michael (Sue) Pierce
- Ryan Pierce
- Craig (Nicole) Pierce
- Jessica Pierce
- 8 Great Grandchildren
- Dear Nieces and Nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the American Cancer Society or American Diabetes Association.
Visitation: Friends may call from 10-12:30 P.M., Monday, September 20 at the Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: A funeral procession will leave from Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville at 12:30pm for a graveside service at 1:00 pm Monday, September 20, 2010 at Green Mount Protestant Cemetery, with Pastor Shelton Peeler officiating. Interment will follow at Green Mount Protestant Cemetery.
Condolences left for Adrain R. "Rudy" Iler: