Pamela Pelate, nee Simpkins, 54, of Cahokia, Illinois, born Saturday, April 5, 1958, in Granite City, IL, died Thursday, November 29, 2012 at Four Fountains Convalescent Center in Belleville, Illinois.
Pamela was an owner of a Hair Salon.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents: Ronald C. and Annette nee Vartanian Simpkins
Surviving are her:
- Casey Phillips of Belleville, IL
- Alan Wade Hampton of Glen Carbon, IL
- Sister: Cindy Simpkins of Granite City, IL
- Half Brother: Ronald Simpkins of Belleville, IL
- Grandchildren: Payton, Carson and Logan Phillips
Funeral: Private family interment will be held.
Condolences left for Pamela Pelate:
My prayers go out to all of Pam's family for God to strengthen you and give you all comfort and peace during this time and the days ahead.
Kay Grover Troy IL 62294
We love you & miss you Pamela. You have gone to live with Jesus!
Rita & Kathie Stone (Four Fountains) Fairview Heights IL 62208
All my love to the family..may you rest in peace aunt Pam.
Candace Scharringhausen Belleville Il 62220