Carrie E. Heslop
Carrie E. Heslop, nee Hodges, 87, of Belleville, IL, born Thursday, February 16, 1922, in E. St. Louis, IL, died Tuesday, February 9, 2010 at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
Mrs. Heslop worked as a Registered Nurse for St. Elizabeth's Hospital in Belleville. She was a member of First United Presbyterian Church, Collinsville Junior Service Club and St. Clair Country Club.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Husband: John R. Heslop
- Parents: Earl and Ella, nee Sherry, Hodges
- Millie Hodges
- Ethel Emerson
- Grace Varady
- Francis Suyo
- Cousin: Ruby Roberts
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the St. Elizabeth's Hospital of Belleville or Siteman Cancer Center.
- Dr. Jane M. (Dr. Joseph) Feldhaus of Monroe, LA
- John W. (Hope) Heslop of Belleville, IL
- Mary Ellen (Richard) Collins of St. Louis, MO
- James R. (Mari) Heslop of Belleville, IL
- Sister: Jeanne Bornert of Collinsville, IL
- Carrie Ellen (Eric) Setbacken
- Samuel Feldhaus
- Emily Heslop
- Amanda (Fiancé J.J. St. Marie) Feldhaus
- Sean (Angie) Collins
- Jonathan (Erica) Heslop
- Aimee (Ryan) Corley
- Great Grandchildren
- Alaina Collins
- Jay Heslop
- Numerous Nieces and Nephews
- Special Friends
- Chuck Larkin of OH
- Esther Magin of Collinsville, IL
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-8 P.M., Friday, February 12, 2010 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 10:00 am Saturday, February 13, 2010 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Dr. Greg Stovell officiating. Interment will follow at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Heights, IL.
Condolences left for Carrie E. Heslop: