Robert L. Ruemmler
Robert L. Ruemmler, 58, of Fairview Heights, Illinois, born Monday, September 14, 1953, in Belleville, IL, died Thursday, September 13, 2012 in Fairview Heights, Illinois.
Robert was owner of Ruemmler Piano Tuning in Fairview Heights, IL. He was a member of the National Rifle Association.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Parents: Robert F. and Mother, Barbara A. nee Trefftzs Ruemmler
Surviving are his:
- Dr. Rebecca L. Ruemmler (Fiance Steve Medeiros) of Rehoboth, MA
- Joshua C. Ruemmler of Pinehill, NJ
- Zachary R. Ruemmler of Fairview Heights, IL
- Rachel L. Ruemmler of Belleville, IL
- Brother: Michael A. Ruemmler of St. Louis, MO
- Sister: Kathryn (Tom) Lewis of O'Fallon, IL
- Nieces and Nephew, Alexander Lewis, Andrew Lewis, Lisabeth Lewis
He will be dearly missed by his fuzzy friends.
Memorials: In lieu of flowers memorials may be made to the Partners for Pets or Alzheimer's Association
Visitation: Friends may call from 10:00 am - 11:00 am Monday, September 17, 2012 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Memorial service will be held at 11:00 am Monday, September 17, 2012 at Kurrus Funeral Home.
Condolences left for Robert L. Ruemmler:
Steve Lacefield Troy IL