Deborah A. Edwards
Deborah A. Edwards, nee Arens, 54, of Fairview Heights, IL, born Monday, March 21, 1955, in St. Louis, MO, died Tuesday, January 5, 2010 at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis, MO.
Mrs. Edwards worked as an Assistant Director for the Child Development Center at Scott Air Force Base.
She is preceded in death by:
She is survived by:
- Parents: Virgil and Laverne Arens
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the 2nd Chance Animal Rescue, Vandalia, IL.
- Husband: Michael L. Edwards
- Christina (Clifford) Hanson of Belleville, IL
- Michael Nail of Collinsville, IL
- Cindy (Nathan) Capps of Swansea, IL
- Michael L. (Kristine) Edwards
- Nicole (Damian) Larson
- Jeffery Edwards
- Rebecca (Brian) Reitmeyer
- Kevin Edwards
- Hope Capps
- Faith Capps
- Dylan Edwards
- Bailey Edwards
- Zachary Reitmeyer
Visitation: Friends may call from 3 to 8 P.M., Friday, January 8, 2010 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 11:00 am Saturday, January 9, 2010 at Kurrus Funeral Home Chapel. Interment will follow at Lake View Memorial Gardens, Fairview Heights, IL.
Condolences left for Deborah A. Edwards: