Mary K. Trickey
Mary K. Trickey, nee Reagan, 68, of Belleville, IL, born Monday, October 6, 1941, in Alluwee, OK, died Saturday, March 20, 2010 at her residence in Belleville, IL.
Mrs. Trickey was a graduate of Carlyle High School and then attended beauty school in E. St. Louis and was a beautician in Sandoval, IL for 5 years. She worked for Spiegel Catalog Store for 7 Years and retired from the Custom Decorating Department at J.C. Penneys after 27 years.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Mother: Mary nee Lydick Reagan
- Ross W. Reagan
- Mark L. Reagan
- Father-in-Law: Scott W. Trickey
Surviving are her:
- Husband: Jerry L. Trickey of Belleville, IL whom she married on April 7, 1960
- Daughter: Deanna L. (Robert) Holmes of Mesa, AZ
- Son: Jerry Duane (Diana) Trickey of Swansea, IL
- Father: Warren H. Reagan of Kansas, OK
- Brother: John (Sue) Reagan of Mesa, AZ
- Mother-in-Law: Cynthia Catherine nee Ravenstein Trickey of Carlyle, IL
- David Alexander Buehlhorn
- Anna Trickey
- Alissa "Ali" Trickey
- Kathryn "Kate" Trickey
- 7 Nieces and 6 Nephews
- Many relatives and Friends
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Heartland Hospice or St. Paul's United Church of Christ of Belleville, IL.
Visitation: Friends may call from 4 to 8pm on Friday, March 26, 2010 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 10:30am on Saturday, March 27, 2010 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Andrew Kramer officiating. Interment will follow at Green Mount Protestant Cemetery, Belleville, IL.
Condolences left for Mary K. Trickey: