Leota A. Meng
Leota A. Meng, nee Bach, 97, of Belleville, Illinois, born Sunday, June 7, 1914, in Calhoun Co., IL, died Saturday, March 3, 2012 at Willow Creek Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Belleville, IL.
Leota was the owner of Leota's Beauty Shop in Edgemont, IL. She was a member of Signal Hill Lutheran Church in Belleville Illinois, She loved to Travel.
She was preceded in death by her:
- First Husband: William Carnes
- Husband: Earl Meng
- Parents: John and Bertha nee Miles, Bach
- Lillian Bach
- Viola Berrey
- Rose Dowl
Surviving are her:
- Daughter: Jeannine (Al) Meinen of Belleville, IL
- Chris (John) Weissenborn
- Al (Cindy) Meinen Jr.
- Peggy (Mike) Crump
- Great Grandchildren
- Garrett (Jacki) Weissenborn
- Brian (Nicole) Weissenborn
- Candi, Anthony and Daniel Crump
- Choley, Alaynah, and Jalyn
- Dear Nieces
Funeral: Graveside services will be held at 10:00 am Wednesday, March 7, 2012 at St. Clair Memorial Cemetery, Fairview Hgts., Illinois.
Condolences left for Leota A. Meng: