Martha B. Mullins
Martha B. Mullins, nee Copper, 94, of Beverly Hills, FL, formerly of Millstadt, IL., born Wednesday, October 27, 1915, in E. St. Louis, IL, died Friday, August 13, 2010 at Seven Rivers Regional Medical Center in Crystal River in Florida.
Mrs. Mullins worked as a Personnel Director for Sears
She was preceded in death by her:
- 1st husband, Arthur L. Habermehl
- Husband: Burton J. Mullins Jr.
- Parents: Frank S. and Christine nee Funke, Cooper
- Gladys Potkin
- Dorothy Wheat
- Perry Cooper
- Ralph Cooper
- Charles Cooper
Surviving are her:
- Son: Don (Sharon) Habermehl of Beverly Hills, FL
- Grandson: Don (Mary) B. Habermehl
- Numerous Nieces and Nephews
Visitation: Friends may call from 5-8 P.M., Thursday, August 19, 2010 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 10:30am Friday, August 20, 2010 at Kurrus Funeral Home Chapel with Rev Ron Habermehl officiating. Interment will follow at Mount Hope Cemetery, Belleville, IL.
Condolences left for Martha B. Mullins: