Mary E. Borkowski
Mary E. Borkowski, nee Pearce, 71, of Swansea, Illinois, born Tuesday, July 25, 1939, in East St Louis, IL, died Saturday, July 16, 2011 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, Illinois.
Mary worked as a Sales Representative for Famous Barr and was a Homemaker.
She was a member of the Retired Famous Barr monthly lunch friends at Country Buffet
She was preceded in death by her:
- Parents: Ralph and Monica nee Haggerty Pearce
Surviving are her:
- Husband: Chester Borkowski of Swansea, IL
- Chester (Susie) Borkowski of Swansea, IL
- James A. Borkowski of Belleville, IL
- Daughter: Christine Borkowski of OFallon, IL
- Brother: James (Bonnie) Pearce of Columbia, IL
- Nicholas (Helen) Borkowski
- Michael J. (Carrie) Borkowski
- Bradley J. Borkowski
- Great-Granddaughter due in August
- Dear Nieces and Nephews
Special thank you to Memorial Hospitial Nursing Staff and Heartland Hospice Staff
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Disabled American Veterans
Visitation: Friends may call from 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm Tuesday, July 19, 2011 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, Illinois and a Northwest Fire Deptartment walkthrough will be held at 7:30 pm.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL at 10:00am on Wednesday July 20, 2011.
Interment will follow at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery, St. Louis, Missouri.
Condolences left for Mary E. Borkowski:
I love you grandma. I miss you more than anyone will ever know and will see you again someday. Love you more than anything.
Nicholas Borkowski New Baden Illinois 62265
To James Borkowski and Family, I would like to send to you my deepest condolence at this time during the lost of your loved one. God Bless and stay strong.
Tyra Ishman East St. Louis Illinois 62201