Myrtle Glenn Fisher
Myrtle Glenn Fisher, nee Prather, 96, of Belleville, IL born Sunday, October 26, 1913, in E. St. Louis, IL, died Monday, June 21, 2010 at Denton Rehab. and Nursing center in Denton, TX.
Mrs. Fisher worked as a Contact Representative for U.S. Railroad Retirement Board. She was a member of St. Matthew United Methodist Church, National Association of Retired Federal Employees, Al Sihah Temple #29, Daughters of the Nile, Ainad Belles and was a Red Cross volunteer at St. Elizabeth's Hospital.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: James W. Fisher
- Parents: Ernst Guy and Bessie Irene, nee Straube, Prather
- 2 Brothers:
- One in Infancy
- Glen Prather at age 1
- Granddaughter: Lisa Holliday
- Son-in-Law: Jimmy C. Holliday Sr.
Surviving are her:
- Son: William (Fran) Fisher of Aubrey, TX
- Daughter: Barbara Ann Holliday of Glen Carbon, IL
- Jason (Amy) Fisher of Erie, PA
- Bill (Renea) Holliday of Highland, IL
- Jimmy C. Holliday Jr. and Fiancé Mary Ann Weishautt of Jerseyville, IL
- Karen (John) White of Troy, IL
- Brittany Ann White
- Dakota Long
- Icie and Raven Holliday
- Troy and Alec Reese
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Al Sihah Temple #29, Daughters of the Nile, St. Matthew United Methodist Church or St. Elizabeth's Hospital.
Visitation: Friends may call from 11am - 1pm Friday, June 25, 2010 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 1:00 pm Friday, June 25, 2010 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Robert Souders officiating. Interment will follow at Mount Hope Cemetery, Belleville, IL.
Condolences left for Myrtle Glenn Fisher: