Sydney M. Heuvelman
Sydney M. Heuvelman, nee Weinmann, 91, of St. Louis, MO, born Tuesday, October 28, 1919, in E. St. Louis, IL, died Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at Bethesda Dilworth Nursing Home in St. Louis.
Mrs. Heuvelman was a member of OES and White Shrine and a former member of St. Matthew United Methodist Church.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: William J. Heuvelman
- Parents: Albert M. and Louisa nee Davine, Weinmann
- Brother and Sister-in-Law: Louis and Laura Weinmann
- Sister and Brother-in-Law: Kathryn and Raymond Elliott
- Niece: Pamela Weinmann
Surviving are her:
- William Mark (Pam) Heuvelman of Manchester, MO
- Michael Louis (Diane) Heuvelman of Crestwood, MO
- Anne Heuvelman of St. Louis, MO
- Bertha Heuvelman of St. Louis, MO
- Christopher Heuvelman
- Patrick Heuvelman
- Emily Heuvelman
- Kelsey Heuvelman
- Katlyn Heuvelman
- Several Nieces and Nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Emmaus Homes.
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-8 P.M., Friday, November 5, 2010 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 10:30 am Saturday, November 6, 2010 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Rev. Robert Souders officiating. Private family interment will be held at Jeferson Barracks National Cemetery.
Condolences left for Sydney M. Heuvelman:
I am so sorry for your loss. Your mom was a great lady and I'll always have wonderful memories of chatting with her when you lived at home. Sorry I couldn't make the service, but we're going to be out of town.
Scott and Susan
Scott J. Androff St. Louis MO 63143
Mike and Bill:
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your families. Your mother was a wonderful lady.
Lesley Otting Conway
Deanna Otting Conway
Lesley Otting Conway Fenton Missouri 63026