Mary Jane McLean
Mary Jane McLean, nee Laudenberg, 88, of Belleville, Illinois, born Tuesday, January 8,1924, in E. St. Louis, IL, died Monday, June 25, 2012 at Dammert Geriatric Center in Belleville, Illinois.
Mary Jane was a member of First United Presbyterian Church, Belleville Illinois. She was a sustaining member of the Junior Service Club of St. Clair County, Chapter KC of P.E.O and a past member of Jr. Wednesday Club.
She was preceded in death by her:
- Husband: Edwin A. McLean
- Parents: Leo A. and Jeanette nee Wilson Laudenberg
- Brother: Jack Laudenberg
Surviving are her:
- Edwin A. (Nancy) McLean Jr. of Columbia, IL
- Pamela (Bryan) Wingbermuehle of St. Louis, MO
- Jonathan (Susan) McLean
- Aaron McLean (Fiance Emily Coleman)
- Eric Wingbermuehle
- Megan Wingbermuehle
- Great-Grandchildren: Madison and Abigail
- Sisters in Law
- Jane Laudenberg of Little Rock, AK
- Karen McLean of Belleville, IL
- Brother in Law: Donald R. (Gayle) McLean of St. Louis, MO
- Nieces and Nephews
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Missionary Oblates of the Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows.
Visitation: Friends may call from 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm Wednesday, June 27, 2012 at Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows in Belleville, Illinois.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 2:00 pm Wednesday, June 27, 2012 at Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows, with Rev. Richard Brendel officiating. Interment will follow at Green Mount Protestant Cemetery, Belleville, Illinois.
Condolences left for Mary Jane McLean: