Norma M. Oglesby
Norma M. Oglesby, nee McElvogue, 85, of Swansea, Illinois, born Monday, September 7, 1925, in Providence, RI, died Sunday, July 17, 2011 at Memorial Hospital in Belleville, Illinois.
Mrs. Oglesby was a member of Newcomers Bridge Club, Bellecomers Bridge Club, Scott AFB Bridge Club (Retired Officer's Wives) and volunteered for Hospice of Southern Illinois.
She was preceded in death by:
- Husband: Wilfrid E. Oglesby
- Parents: William and Elizabeth nee Greenwood, McElvogue
- Sister: Elizabeth Buchanan.
Surviving are her:
- William Oglesby of Newport News, VA
- John (Sylvia) Oglesby of Swansea, IL
- Edward Oglesby of Fontana, CA
- Brother: John McElvogue of San Clemente, CA
- 5 Grandchildren
Private Family Interment was held.
Condolences left for Norma M. Oglesby: