Jessie L. Cooper
Jessie L. Cooper, nee Dixon, 71, of Belleville, IL, born Saturday, September 10, 1938, in East Saint Louis, IL, died Saturday, March 20, 2010 at Saint Elizabeth's Hospital in Belleville, IL.
Mrs. Cooper worked in the health care industry as a Nurse's Aide.
She was preceded in death by her:
- George Allen Cooper Jr
- Warren Victor Pfeiffer
- Parents: William Spencer and Lillian Alice, nee Mifflin, Dixon
- Brother: Charles William Dixon
- Sister in infancy: Mary Ann Dixon
She is survived by her:
- Roberta (Larry) Lott of St. Louis, MO
- Mary (Allen) Goss of East Carondelet, IL
- Jill (Darrell) Richardson of Belleville, IL
- Sister: Judith C. (Bill) Wirth of Millstadt, IL
- their 2 children: Alan and Lori
- Joseph William Richardson
- Jessie Louise Richardson
- Many Dear Friends
Memorials: In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to the Belleville Area Humane Society at 1301 South 11th Street, Belleville, IL 62226 or Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure.
Visitation: Friends may call from10:00 am to 1:00 pm, Saturday, March 27, 2010 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Memorial services will be held at 1:00pm Saturday, March 27, 2010 at Kurrus Funeral Home, with Pastor David Krueger officiating.
Condolences left for Jessie L. Cooper: