Milton F. "Jr" LePes
Milton F. "Jr." LePes, 63, of Millstadt, IL, born Monday, June 30, 1947, in East St. Louis, IL, died Monday, April 11, 2011 at his residence.
Mr. LePes worked as a brick layer for Union Local #8, was past president of the Local and was owner of Welding Repairs. He was a member of St. Matthew United Methodist Church in Belleville, IL, Bible Boomers Sunday School Class, a life member of National Rifle Association and past member of Millstadt Sportsman Club.
He was preceded in death by his:
- Father: Milton E. LePes Sr.
Surviving are his:
- Wife: Dixie L. LePes nee Bradley
- Mother: Frances M. nee Joergenson LePes
- Shari Thrower of Millstadt, IL
- Terri (Chris) Johnson of High Ridge, MO
- Michael A. LePes of Millstadt, IL
- Tony J. (Janet) LePes of Belleville, IL
- Gregory E. LePes of Millstadt, IL
- Ivy M. LePes of Lutz, FL
- Madonna A. (Roger) Pea of Millstadt, IL
- Metta E. LePes of Millstadt, IL
- Genevieve L. Denzer of Millstadt, IL
- Brandon, Jacob & Zachary Thrower
- Jamie, Tristan & Keaton Johnson
- Dear Nieces, Nephews, Cousins and Friends
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Heartland Hospice or St. Matthew United Methodist Church-Elevator Fund.
Visitation: Friends may call from 4-8 P.M., Wednesday, April 13, 2011 at the Kurrus Funeral Home, Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 10:30 am Thursday, April 14, 2011 at Kurrus Funeral Home Chapel with Rev. Jim Slone officiating. Interment will follow at Mount Evergreen Cemetery.
Condolences left for Milton F. "Jr" LePes:
Dear Dixie, Shari, Terri and families, you are all in our thoughts and prayers. What God takes you to, He will take you through. May your faith bring you peace in the days, week and year ahead. We love you you. Sending (hugs)....
Richard and Mary Bradley Marquette Michigan 49855