Marie L. Knapp
Marie L. Knapp, nee Bennett, 89, of O'Fallon, Illinois, born Tuesday, April 24, 1923, in Centerville, IL, died Friday, August 31, 2012 at Memorial Care Center in Belleville, Illinois.
She was a member of Sunrise Beach, MO Little Theatre Group .
She was preceded in death by her:
- First Husband: Melvin Miller
- Second Husband: Ward C. Knapp
- Parents: Joseph and Marie nee Wuest Bennett
- Brother: Alvin Bennett
Surviving are her:
- Dolores Miller of Millstadt, IL
- Jo Ann Miller of Millstadt, IL
- Bill (Debbie) Knapp of Belleville, IL
- Dorothy (Doug) Sinagoga of Peoria, AZ
- Lillian Rhodes of Silex, MO
- Granddaughter: Kristen (Adam) Wagner of Belleville, IL
- Great Grandchildren: Ava & Greta
- Dear Family Friend: Mary Ann Hagler of Millstadt, IL
- Dear Nieces & Nephews
Special Thanks to Pam Thomas for her kindness.
Memorials: Memorials may be made to the Donor's Choice
Visitation: Friends may call from 9:00 am - 11:00 am Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at Kurrus Funeral Home in Belleville, IL.
Funeral: Funeral services will be held at 11:00 am Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at Kurrus Funeral Home with Fr. Dale Coleman officiating. Interment will follow at Mount Carmel Cemetery, Belleville, Illinois.
Condolences left for Marie L. Knapp: